Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ready to Serve HD 37


This has the corrected date and time.
 
Regards,
Kristen Buckley
HD 37 Chair



 

Dear Friends,

 

Since filing my candidacy 6 months ago for State Representative for House District 37, I've been hard at work putting together a team and preparing for the job of representing my district and my state. Many of you know me well, and you know that I am a hard working military daughter, wife and mother that's been actively involved in my neighborhood and with various organizations that address community concerns.

 

I've also been doing my homework as a candidate for State Representative by listening to voters throughout the district, as well as going to the Capitol to learn all I can about policy challenges facing our State. I am ready for the task of serving House District 37, and I'm hoping that you'll take the next steps on this journey with me.

 

I need your support and invite you to my first campaign fundraiser to getting things started on the right foot. Please join me:

 

Campaign Fundraiser for

Marlo Alston

Candidate for State Representative - House District 37

 

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 

5:00pm-7:00pm

 

Home of Patricia Shaver

6025 S. Andes Circle

Aurora, CO 80015

 

Host committee in formation:

Host Level: $100

Co-Host Level: $50

Suggested Contribution: $37

 

Please RSVP to info@MarloAlston.com 

 

This campaign is going to take a lot for it to be successful for the Democrats. It's going to mean a lot of door knocking, phone calling, and spreading the word that its time for us to elect someone with the progressive values and ideas needed to move Colorado forward. I am that person and will give my best effort towards making a positive difference for Colorado and House District 37. If you cannot attend but would like to contribute, please make a donation by clicking here.

 

I appreciate your support!

 

Sincerely,

 

 

Marlo S. Alston

Candidate for State Representative

House District 37

 

 

Marlo Alston For State Representative
P.O. Box 462355 - Centennial, CO 80046

www.MarloAlston.com - info@MarloAlston.com

     

Paid for by Marlo Alston For State Representative



This message was sent to jovan@emersonhamilton.com from:

Marlo Alston For State Representative | P.O. BOX 462355 | Centennial, CO 80046-2335

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Unsubscribe




--
"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa 

Latest Dem Blogs Postings